Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Standing

You know if there's one thing that I can't stand, is socks with holes. I went to my preacherman the other day with this dilemma, and that jerk actually told me that that wasn't his forte. Forte? What are you gettin at, preacherman?? holes=souls. Socks (or in my instance sandles) go over socks. Socks=souls. Shouldn't he be concerned about holy souls? I mean, think about it. Just for one second. Second over. I was right wasn't I?
Also, another thing. Those cars. Why turn them into Taurus X? What's so extreme about the Taurus these days, anyhow? I mean, when Robocop was around, yea that was pretty extreme. They shot him full of holes, and the preacher didn't do anything and look what happened to him. Turned into cyborg. I bet he voted for Arnold, too.

No comments: